Legal Personnel & Development Coordinator
Posted by Clinton Lewis in on March 8, 2018
We’re currently recruiting for a Legal Personnel & Development Coordinator for an exceptional law firm opportunity with our global client. This role will be responsible for the effective, efficient, and consistent delivery of programs and projects in alignment with the Firm’s overall competency-based talent management program for lawyers, which may include support for legal personnel, training and development, recruitment, and diversity initiatives.
• Proven ability to identify and create proactive media opportunities.
• A self-motivator who works independently and establishes themselves as a go-to public relations contact.
• Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism. Willingness to work on other marketing and business development projects, as needed, within the Client Development Department.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent business writing skills, including knowledge of business English, vocabulary, punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with discretion.
• Working knowledge of work practices, policies, and procedures as they relate to function and operations.
• Willingness to be flexible. Ability to travel to other firm locations when necessary.
• 6+ years of public relations experience. Journalism, public relations agency, government/policy background and/or experience with professional service/law firm(s) preferred.
• Experience with crisis communications is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Master’s Degree in communications, journalism, or PR is a plus.
Qualified candidates should apply by submitting their RESUME in WORD-FORMAT via job posting. Competitive salary/benefits package, DOE.