Litigation Case Manager (2)
Posted by Clinton Lewis in on August 15, 2018
Lewis Search Group is currently recruiting to hire experienced Case Managers in Litigation for exceptional law firm opportunities. Case Managers master the facts of their assigned caseload, and play an integral role in developing the most compelling narratives for clients.
• Manage collection, review and production of client data; act as liaison with attorneys, consultants and opposing counsel
• Ensure case files are complete and docketing deadlines are maintained at all times
• Perform all functions required to handle in-house productions via cloud based document review software (Axcelerate 5).
• Manage cloud based document review and predictive coding analysis (Axcelerate 5).
• Manage cloud based records management system (NetDocuments)
• Manage offshore group who handles file maintenance and document archiving
• Coordinate with offshore team to conduct factual research and first-level document reviews
• Assist attorneys with gathering of facts, construct case timelines, prepare witness interview and deposition materials, and privilege logs
• Prepare and coordinate transmittal of case materials to experts
• Assist with filings, preparation for oral arguments and hearings, and motion practice
• Prepare and assist at trial; manage trial exhibits and trial software
• Manage budget and provide cost analysis of file maintenance, document reviews and production of deposition and trial materials.
• Bachelor’s degree required, Paralegal Certificate preferred
• At least six years of experience as a senior litigation paralegal or trial paralegal
• Proficiency in NetDocuments, Axcelerate 5, Relativity 9.2 or higher, Concordance, or similar litigation records management, document review, or trial presentations software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written communication skills
• Superior planning, organizational, interpersonal and oral communication presentations
• Ability to work on the development of a project with clearly defined deadlines and tasks
• Frequent paid overtime and some travel required
Immediate hire! Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume in Word (NOT PDF) via job posting or www.lewissearchgroup.com. Competitive compensation/benefit package for the right candidate.