Litigation Support Specialist
Posted by Clinton Lewis in on October 18, 2018
Lewis Search Group is currently recruiting to hire an experienced Litigation Support Specialist for an exceptional law firm career opportunity. This role will provide technical litigation support services to attorneys and clients; perform administrative functions associated with the day-to-day use of litigation support software eDiscovery databases; and assist in the preparation of documents and exhibits for trial.
• An understanding of the litigation lifecycle and electronic discovery/document review processes, procedures and practices is required
• 3-5 years of experience in a litigation support, electronic discovery and/or technology support environment, preferably with a law firm.
• Experience with Concordance 10, Desktop, CaseMap, TimeMap, Sanction, and MS-Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel
• Experience with providing end-user support on all litigation support applications
• Advanced administrative capabilities in the use of Concordance, including Admin Console, CPL creation and usage, database creation and backup, and troubleshooting
• Experience in using text editing tools such as Ultraedit or TextPad
• Experience with handling data transfers
• Experience with data encryption using Bitlocker or other encryption tools
• Experience with advanced Adobe Pro capabilities such as bookmarking and document merging/splitting, and OCR
• Ability to setup, connect and adjust laptops, projectors, monitors and speakers for presentations and trial support
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate experience with CEDS or other relevant certifications
• Trial support experience, including war room setup/support and ‘hot seat’ support
• Experience with Relativity, OpenText Axcelerate, Concordance, IPRO, and other applicable eDiscovery platforms.
• Understanding of FRCP
Immediate hire! Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume in Word (NOT PDF) via job posting or www.lewissearchgroup.com. Competitive compensation/benefit package for the right candidate.