M&A and Securities Legal Assistant
Posted by Clinton Lewis in on August 9, 2019
Lewis Search Group is looking to recruit recent college grads or junior candidates for an M&A and Securities Legal Assistant job opportunity with our global law firm client.
Candidate will join the Mergers & Acquisition and Securities group and handle high level Private Equity and Hedge Funds transactional work.
• Creation of closing binder indices
• Build, update and maintain hard copy and electronic closing binders on database/shared drive for multiple
international transactions. Includes updates, creation of closing document cds, and distribution of c
• Maintain complex structure charts, form entities, draft forms SS-4 and apply for EINs
• Track funding dates and relevant IRS forms for transaction filing deadlines
• Draft forms 8832 and maintain records of CTB filings
• Respond to KYC (know our customer) requests from banks and service providers related to SPVs, HoldCos and p
• Draft AML letters and structure chart certification letters
• Monitor the flow of funds and computation of figures and draft supporting documentation issuing shares
BA/BS degree (Finance or Economics a plus)
• Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Organized, accurate and efficient
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to self-manage to keep on top of assignments
Immediate hire! Salary is commensurate with experience. Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume in WORD (NOT PDF) via job posting or www.lewissearchgroup.com.