Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
Posted by Clinton Lewis in on October 18, 2018
Lewis Search Group is currently recruiting to hire an experienced Commercial Real Estate Paralegal for an exceptional law firm opportunity with our global client. This role will support the firm’s real estate practice group and will be responsible for all title and survey matters along with providing assistance to lawyers in connection with real estate diligence issues and certain document preparation. Overtime may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and complete all title and survey requirements and related documents;
• Obtain tax numbers, bills, exemptions, sale redemptions, assist with tax divisions and consolidations as well as copies of Sidwell maps and utility letters;
• Obtain, prepare and record certain real estate documents;
• Obtain, prepare and file certain corporate documents;
• Review title commitments, supporting documents and surveys;
• Prepare, amend and/or modify and terminate UCC forms;
• Assemble closing binders and signature pages for residential and commercial real estate transactions;
• Maintain files in connection with real estate transactions.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 6+ years of experience in commercial real estate practice. Title company experience is a plus.
• Paralegal certificate preferred
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Good judgment
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work harmoniously and effectively with others
• Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
Immediate hire! Interested candidates should apply by submitting their resume in WORD (NOT PDF) via job posting or www.lewissearchgroup.com. Competitive compensation/benefit package for the right candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to Clinton@LewisSearchGroup.com