Senior Public Relations Specialist
Posted by Clinton Lewis in on November 16, 2017
Senior Public Relations Specialist to coordinate various public relations (PR) activities, manage the firm’s rankings and directory submissions process, and to be responsible for various other PR/marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for…
• Managing the firm rankings and awards submissions process. Collaborating with attorneys, regional marketers, and business development team members to facilitate discovery sessions.
• Working closely with the Senior Manager of Public Relations to review, evaluate, and vet media opportunities on an ongoing basis, and to engage media as appropriate.
• Working with members of the regional marketing and business development teams to identify attorneys who need PR support.
• Drafting media pitches, news releases, media advisories, attorney bios and announcements, and other communications materials for dissemination to the media.
The successful candidate will demonstrate…
• A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, related field or education/experience equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 years of public relations or related experience.
• A working knowledge of PR principles, processes, and procedures.
• The ability to draft press releases, biographies, new partner announcements, practice group descriptions, internal communications, attorney announcements and other similar media materials for sophisticated internal and external audiences.
• The ability to maintain targeted media lists and to monitor news publications for press coverage of firm and client activities.
• A thorough understanding of all rankings and awards submissions processes and the ability to provide research assistance and guidance regarding rankings guides and methodologies.
• Experience as a strong writer who can effectively communicate to sophisticated readers without grammatical or punctuation errors.
A high level of attention to detail in both oral and written communications.
To apply for this job email your details to Clinton@LewisSearchGroup.com